Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bad Day With my Mom...

Today Morning, I woke up and had a Oral fight with my Brother. My mother came in between supporting him, so I digressed my anger towards her and shouted at her.

Later today, while @ office, I a got a forward from one of my friends, regarding and old age son and his middle aged son. The father and son was siting in the corridor, and a crow sat in the window pane, the father asked the question "whats it?" for 3 times repeatedly. The son gets irritated each time while he answered the same question. The fourth time, he shouts at his father "why are you asking the same question, again and again?". Suddenly the father goes inside and takes an old torn dairy, and gave a picked up page for his son to read. It was dated very long back, when the son was a kid.

A crow comes and sits on a window pane, and this same son, asked this same father "whats this?" for 23 times. Each time, the father replied "its a crow" by hugging his son. Today when the father asked it for 4 times, the son grew angry at him.

The moral is very clear right???

After reading the forward, I really felt sad on shouting at my mom. If I say sorry to her, she will shout at me saying "You shout at me and then come and tell sorry,
I don't want to hear anything from you".

Hmm....confused.

Ok, got it! She always like going to forum. Will tell her, I'll take her to forum, this weekend and have dinner from Transit

No comments: